An Interview with Eric
Thank you for clicking the link! If you are reading this, you have either been recommended by a friend or family member to do an interview with me. I am an indie author, a blogger and podcaster. The purpose of our interview would be to share our knowledge on sports or business practices. When we talk, we will cover
- What is the most important characteristic or trait a leader has?
- What attribute do you feel is most responsible for the success you have now?
- Was there a turning point in your life when the “light switch” was turned on?
- What do you think is the best way a player can maintain or sustain success?
- What do you do differently than other people?
- If you could change anything, what would it be?
- What is the last thought that goes through your mind when you go to sleep at night?
- If you only had one month get something accomplished, what would you do? What people would you make sure you spoke to?
- What do you think are the qualities that separate elite athletes (or leaders) from average athletes (or people)?
- How do you think Facebook/Twitter/YouTube is changing our culture and shaping our youth?
I appreciate your time, thank you for sharing.